Section 2 : Website Management and Hosting
This website is managed and hosted by The OneLife Company S.A., a company incorporated and organized under the Laws of Luxembourg , with registered office at:
38, Parc d’Activités de Capellen
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel.: +352 45 67 301
Fax: +352 45 67 34
R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 34402
VAT I.D.: LU 14646055
The OneLife Company S.A. is a member of the OneLife Group, headed by The OneLife Holding s.à r.l., a société à responsabilité limitée with a registered capital of EUR 7,713,050.40, incorporated and organized under the Laws of Luxembourg , with registered office at 38, Parc d’Activités de Capellen, L-8308 Capellen, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Tel.: +352 45 67 301, Fax: +352 45 67 34, E-mail: email@example.com, R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 68938, VAT I.D.: LU 20007907.
Herein, The OneLife Company S.A., The OneLife Holding s.à r.l. and all other subsidiaries, branches or other entities member of the OneLife Group are referred to as OneLife.
Section 3 : Collection of Data or Information
In general, access and navigation on the Website can be performed without disclosing any personal information or data. However, on some parts of this Website, it may be needed to collect some information or you may submit these information directly to OneLife.
Section 4 : Use of Information collected
- Domain name information collected is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed etc. We use this information to measure the use of our website and to improve its contents.
- When other personal information, such as your name and email address is collected from you (for example through online forms, etc.) we let you know at the time of collection how we will use that personal information.
- We may also use the personal information you provide or which we collect via this website for the following purposes:
- providing you with services which you have requested and notifying you about important changes to or developments of these services;
- updating our records about you;
- crime (including money-laundering and terrorism financing) detection, prevention and prosecution;
- responding to your inquiries and complaints or processing your requests in relation to your information;
- administering offers, competitions and other promotions;
- evaluating the effectiveness of our marketing ;
- research, training and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services; and
- making the website easier for you to use and providing you with access to certain parts of the website.
- We will treat your personal information as confidential but may share it with each other and disclose it outside OneLife if:
- it is necessary for complying with a legal obligation to which OneLife is subject; or
- it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in OneLife; or
- it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; or if
- it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by OneLife, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms; or if
- it is necessary in order to protect your vital interests; or if
- you have given your consent.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any email or other communications we have with you, so that we can check any instructions given to us, to prevent crime and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- By using the website you consent to us using your personal information for the purposes described above.
Section 5 : OneLife Cookies Policy
The Onelife Company S.à r.l. and all its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereafter “OneLife”) aim to protect the privacy of personal data and information of every visitors of this website, in accordance with law of August 2nd 2002 on data protection and the law 30th May 2005 (the “Law”) as modified from time to time and applicable in Luxembourg.
What are Cookies?
The OneLife Holding s.à r.l. and all its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereafter OneLife) aim to protect the privacy of personal data and information of every visitors of this website, in accordance with law of August 2nd 2002 on data protection and the law 30th May 2005 (the Law) as modified from time to time and applicable in Luxembourg.
Why using Cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are stored on your web browser or the hard drive of your computer and created when you are visiting a website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What kinds of cookies are used?
Cookies are used only for specific purposes in line with the Law and primarily to improve your digital experience.
OneLife may use four kinds of cookies, such as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies and Google Analytics Cookies.
OneLifemay also use performance cookies such as cookies tracking the pages visited most often and any error message received by users. These cookies don’t collect information that identify a user. All information collected is anonymous and only used to improve how the website works.
OneLifemay also use functionality cookies i.e. cookies helping to provide services or to remember settings to improve your digital experience. These cookies are for instance to remember language choices you made as well as your country/region.
OneLifemay as well use Google Analytics cookies to track the number of users and which pages have been mostly visited by users.
How can I disable cookies?
In case of question please do not hesitate to contact us.
Section 6 : OneLife Legal and Privacy Disclaimer
The OneLife Holdings.à r.l. and all its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereafter OneLife) aim to protect the privacy of personal data and information of every visitors of this Website, in accordance with law of August 2nd 2002 (the Law) on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the law 30th May 2005 as modified from time to time and applicable in Luxembourg.
Therefore, any personal data or information supplied by you through this Website will be collected, stored and processed by OneLife, as data controller, in accordance with the Law. These personal data or information may be used for operational, administrative, marketing or prospecting purposes. By visiting this Website you expressly agree to the processing of any personal data or information supplied to us by you, for administrative, operational, marketing or prospecting needs.
You can request access to your personal data and exercise your rights regarding the correction of your personal data in accordance with the Law by applying in writing to the head office of OneLife or contacting us by email.
Please also be advised that the content of the webpages of this Website and any other Website that is the property of OneLife (hereafter the Website) is intended solely to provide general guidance to the reader of these pages on the services offered by OneLife. Any and all information, data, analyses, comments, simulations, advice and opinions published on this site are provided for information purposes only and is not intended as an offer to sell or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any life assurance product or any other financial product or service.
Neither is the information intended to constitute any form of legal, fiscal or investment advice or recommendation and it should therefore be used only in conjunction with appropriate professional advice obtained from a suitable qualified professional source.
It is formally prohibited to use, represent or reproduce such materials, whether in whole or in part, in any form and by any means, unless with the prior written agreement of the authors and beneficiaries of such materials.
Section 7 : Applicable Law and Competent Court.
Information and data appearing on the website are exclusively governed by the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The court and tribunals of Luxembourg will have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes relating to this website This disclaimer shall be governed solely by the laws of Luxembourg. In case of discrepancies between different versions of this website, the English version shall prevail.