- Flexibility to suit many specific needs and objectives from inheritance planning to asset protection
- Cross-border expertise for tax-efficient relocation and inheritance planning
- Assets security of a Luxembourg contract
- Dedicated French market experts designing compliant and tailor made solutions
Europe’s second-largest life insurance market and with the highest demand for Luxembourg life assurance.
A solution using a unit linked life assurance specifically designed for both individuals and legal entities who are resident in France. It offers a palette of investment options within a single contract. Can be invested by the policyholder in a broad range of underlying assets composed of external funds carefully selected and managed by leading asset managers and internal dedicated and collective funds.
- Keep financial management aligned with risk profile and objectives at all times
- Minimum 100,000 Euros initial premium
- Choose from a broad range of investment funds including unquoted assets
- Access capital through a partial or total surrender, and appoint or change beneficiary(ies), at any time
- Enjoy the strongest protection mechanism in Europe
For clients residing in France, the unit linked contract offers the same legal flexibility and tax benefits of a life assurance contract, without however life assured or beneficiaries appointed. This maximises the duration of the investment, and so enables gifting to future generations.
At OneLife, we offer comprehensive solutions for wealth management including the acceptance of unlisted assets, supported by Luxembourg’s insurance regulation that allows a large range of underlying investments in internal funds.
For many wealthy individuals, a significant part of their total wealth comprises unlisted assets which can be categorized into shares, debt instruments (including Securitization vehicles), as well as Private Equity funds and Real Estate in multiple jurisdictions.
Our specialized Unlisted Assets Team has extensive experience in this sector and is able to manage these types of assets taking into account various aspects such as valuation, legal, compliance, governance, etc.
We ensure that the proposed solution is best suited to our client’s needs.
The Unlisted Assets Team also performs on-going monitoring and due diligence of the assets to ensure the investments remain compliant and suitable over time. This includes reviewing the price of the asset in accordance with market conditions and any changes within the unlisted company.
Contact our French team