- Flexibility to suit many specific needs from inheritance planning to asset protection
- Cross-border expertise for tax-efficient relocation
- Stability and security of a Luxembourg contract
- Dedicated Luxembourg market experts designing compliant and customised solutions
Luxembourg’s insurance market Insights
Luxembourg is widely recognised as a centre for the distribution of insurance products under EU rules on the freedom to provide services. And as such its life assurance contracts offer a number of distinct advantages: including a unique level of investor protection, flexibility in contract design and asset allocation, fiscal neutrality and confidentiality. These advantages make the Luxembourg life assurance contract one of the most widely used tools for wealth management and inheritance planning for sophisticated European and international clients.
Wealth Luxembourg and Capitalisation Luxembourg
Two unit-linked, multi-support life assurance contracts with a palette of investment options within a single contract: available to Luxembourg residents, and citizens and individuals moving to Luxembourg, as well as companies, can be invested in a broad range of underlying assets composed of external funds, carefully selected and managed by leading asset managers, and internal dedicated and collective funds.
– Benefit from a favorable legal and tax regime
– Keep financial management aligned with risk profile and objectives at all times
– Choose from a broad range of investment funds including unquoted assets
– Access capital through a partial or total surrender, and appoint or change beneficiary(ies), at any time
– Enjoy the strongest protection mechanism in Europe
At OneLife, we offer comprehensive solutions for wealth management including the acceptance of unlisted assets, supported by Luxembourg’s insurance regulation that allows a large range of underlying investments in internal funds.
For many wealthy individuals, a significant part of their total wealth comprises unlisted assets which can be categorized into shares, debt instruments (including Securitization vehicles), as well as Private Equity funds and Real Estate in multiple jurisdictions.
Our specialized Unlisted Assets Team has extensive experience in this sector and is able to manage these types of assets taking into account various aspects such as valuation, legal, compliance, governance, etc.
We ensure that the proposed solution is best suited to our client’s needs.
The Unlisted Assets Team also performs on-going monitoring and due diligence of the assets to ensure the investments remain compliant and suitable over time. This includes reviewing the price of the asset in accordance with market conditions and any changes within the unlisted company.
Contact our Luxembourg team